Sunday, March 11, 2012

Why I'm Doing This


I honestly have no idea why I decided to fold 1,000 cranes but I did and now, 450 cranes later, I just recently started wondering what the HECK I'm going to do with all of them...

The kit that I bought includes string to basically create a GIGANTIC mobile that is supposedly over 3 feet long. Problem is I would have no where to put that...so then I thought that it would be better if I just tried to spread some love/peace/etc by giving them away!

This is my plan:
-write what number each crane is under the wings
-write the link to this blog
-leave the cranes around campus, IV, Goleta, and SB
-pray that it doesn't rain
-hope that people get just a little joy out of finding a crane
-hope that this is not considered littering...

I will start placing cranes tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!



3 comments:

  1. lovelovelovelove!!!!!!! such a fun/happy/creative/thoughtful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea Marisa!! Will any of them end up in Spain by random chance? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be amazing! I might need to mail both of you some cranes!

    ReplyDelete