Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Being A Lurker Day 1

So this morning I began placing cranes around campus (I was going to start yesterday but all I did was go to work and CVS...and you have no idea how uncomfortable it is to be hovering around shelves at CVS while nervously glancing around and reaching into your giant bag haha so needless to say I decided not to start there).

12 little orange cranes are somewhere around campus and hopefully people find the outdoor ones before it rains/is dewy/landscapers find them.

There are a couple in Webb, a parking meter, newspaper rack, and 1 on each floor of the Grad Tower of South Hall (a muggle came up behind me before I could take a pic on the 6th) and later I will leave a few by Embarcadero Hall.

Now some pics!
My first plant! (pun intended) 
This may seem like a silly place but its along a busy walkway

Catching up on the Nexus
 Didn't read the sign til after I placed it 
sooo chances are slim that someone will find this


 Someone got a present!

 Just Chillin in Webb

MY FAVORITE (in a parking permit dispenser)

5th Floor SH outside a TA's office

4th Floor SH Bathroom

 3rd Floor SH under TA Mailboxes

 2nd Floor Stairwell

1st Floor (I wanted to put it in the vending machine but there were muggles)

2 comments:

  1. this looks so much fun! wish i was in santa barbara to be on the look out

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might mail some to you so you can hide them in chile!!!

    ReplyDelete